classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I have poems and poems

ylq
I have poems and poems in my heart. With such a temperament, how much noise and prosperity has precipitated, and how profound is the language quality? During the 18 years of study, we know each other in Chinese, we have accumulated from a native language document and accumulated our own cultural heritage. We can change our thoughts when we have knowledge Wholesale Cigarettes. We can live poetically, sweep away the dust of the world, clear the trails of red dust, and hope that we can put our hands together and live a better life with a smile, thus finding the beauty of life. Opening the book, the faint sandalwood scent came across, as if we smelled the soul. We want to let the fragrance of books overflow our world mokingusacigarettes.com. In the recent "Lang Reader" and "Chinese Poetry Conference" launched by CCTV, I have seen many phenomena and understood many truths. One of the things that impressed me the most was Wu Yishu, the champion of the Poetry Conference. I was amazed by her cultural skills and high language literacy. At just 16 years old, she beat everyone and successfully reached the top. The Associate Professor of National University Montman said that she has poetry in her heart. The truth, kindness and beauty of poetry permeated her. Her humility and courtesy were not pretended but poetic in her heart. She stood there calmly, and signaled it out. This is the so-called rich poetry and self-prosperity. I saw calm and calm in her, and saw the most beautiful appearance. I ca n��t help but appreciate and learn her kind For ancient poetry. The unfavorable spirit and actions that I like from my heart also make me understand that it is the responsibility and duty of every student to inherit and carry forward the excellent traditional Chinese culture Parliament Cigarettes. Frequently, the banner of reading by the whole people is displayed. Through reading, we can develop the cultural heritage of the city, enrich our own spiritual world, and build a new cultural landscape for the society. I think all of this is for us to improve our self-cultivation and shape our hearts with knowledge. So what is self-cultivation? I think self-cultivation is the kind of temperament in Wu Yishu. Self-cultivation is a character and a realm. It does not matter on any occasion, no matter when and where, if we have it, then our life will bloom beautifully. A cup of tea can be self-cultivation, a small song can be self-cultivation, Chinese culture, we have to pass on it with heart. Use knowledge to cultivate our character, so as to achieve tranquility and reach. In fact, to achieve success, it is very important to strengthen our self-cultivation. In daily life, we must respect everyone and do the most authentic self to do what we want to do most. We may not be like Wu Yishu who has poetry and book temperament, but with our love for knowledge, we may achieve a different self indulging in book fragrance, making book fragrance permeate the whole world. Poetry and book are very important to us. Having the spirit of poetry and self-sufficiency is the ultimate goal we pursue. Let us swim together in the vast sea of ??books and go further and further.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes
<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons