What Lessons Does the Japan Earthquake Have For Adventists?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What Lessons Does the Japan Earthquake Have For Adventists?

Noey
Straightforward question really but is the lesson any different for us than non-believers?
Noey
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What Lessons Does the Japan Earthquake Have For Adventists?

Godseeker
my friend asked me why i was praying for the japanese after the hurricane since most of them were buddhist/non-christian, and i said because it had purpose for me as well as for them.

Reply | Threaded
|

lovelyladybird2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl4srtzZqEE

Some one posted me this what do you think?

Reply | Threaded
|

Noey
I think someone has been taking too much pot!!

simulations and exercises in response to a natural disaster happens all over the world, the only interesting thing about it is the exercise date of 20th May 2011, very close the the so-called publicly promoted day of the rapture (so-called again) due on 21st May 2011!!!
Noey
Reply | Threaded
|

Vincy
I think the earthquake has an message for all people who call themselves christians.  It is that we should be ready at all times....  Some of those people that were killed had not made their path straight..  some couldnt careless what was happening around the..  Some was holding grudges and evils in their hearts.  |some didnt have good relationships with their parents and friends.

We should always be ready for coming of christ, for we know that when the end of our physical life comes that is when christ comes for us as the next thing we see would be the resurrection.