classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

elpless, sad, powerless! A

ylq
Leaning on the window, tears rolled down, moistening the pink cheeks. I couldn't help but ask: "Tears, why did you fall, and who do you cry for?" It quietly replied: "There will always be places in our world that make us emotional, will you not cry? At night, The wind blew, and the star blinked its charming big eyes happily. He turned to and fro on the bed, "Don't you cry? "The words of tears echoed in my ears again. So, I decided to solve this mystery. I put on my coat and put on a magic wand to find the existence of tears. Just as soon as I flew out, the scene in front of me appeared In front of me: A cute little girl snuggled up in front of her mother, tears kept falling, wet her tattered clothes, but her mother could not see it, because her mother was always sleeping, but she was still stubborn Calling her mother, it was heartbreaking. I was moved by this tragic scene, and the tears came down. I touched the tears, and continued to move forward, only to hear a burst of crying, "I am shocked", I Covering his ears violently, he walked along, and a little baby cried out, and the small house seemed to be so big because of his existence. His two hands kept going crazy, and he seemed hungry Marlboro Lights. I I just wanted to go in and feed him something. Unexpectedly, I just flew in and bumped into the eaves again. It hurts and hurts me constantly moaning. An elderly grandmother walked slowly into the house with a big bag of garbage on her back. Put it down, then go on fire and burn Finally, when the meal was ready, she vigorously blew it to the warmth before she came to the baby, the baby was already hungry. I was wondering, the baby cried so loudly Ignored, is she the legendary old witch, not like it! I went to the door and yelled softly: "Granny, granny. "She still ignored me. I patted my head Online Cigarettes," Why are you so stupid! " The grandmother is deaf, she can't hear. "Granny is a disabled person, but she has to shoulder the burden of life. Their days are so poor, so difficult, but they still persevered. I can't help tears anymore, they all burst like a flood Marlboro Gold. I Looking again, helpless, sad, powerless! After a white light, tears appeared in front of my eyes, and the beautiful and dazzling light set her off more holy. She looked at me with a smile and asked, "You understand why tears Has it shed? "A series of things that happened at night came back to my heart again: the sadness of the little girl, the helplessness of the grandmother, and many, many people." Oh, I see! "I suddenly realized that" tears are chasing away the affection, the thoughts of friends, and the helplessness of life! "Looking up, the tears gradually disappeared in the blue sky. Yes! They cry for affection, for the family, for the life. Let the tears flow.<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons
<br/> Newport Cigarettes