classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

hen I was very you

ylq
hen I was very young, my mother would always tease me and ask my child what do you do when you grow up? I always have different answers. I want to be an actor, a teacher, a chairman, make a lot of money, and live in a big house ... I am always amused by my answer when I hear it. Until one day, I read the story of Premier Zhou when he was a kid. The story tells when the teacher asked the students why they were studying, many students answered, and many of them even resembled my previous answers. Only the young Zhou Enlai answered: Study for the rise of China! What a lofty ambition, what a broad mind. Thinking about myself, I secretly feel funny. This year I walked into the farmhouse bookstore in the community and read a lot of books about Chinese history. I learned about the humiliating history of the Chinese nation. Only then did I understand Premier Zhou Enlai's great ambition to read for the rise of China! Yeah, how can those unforgettable history make us forget? We will not forget the Opium War that began in 1840. The imperialist powers used force to open the door of our closed country; we will not forget the billowing smoke rising above the Royal Garden, Yuanmingyuan; we will not forget that One by one was forced to sign an unequal treaty of bereavement and humiliation; we will not forget the July 7th, 1937, Lugouqiao incident that shocked both China and foreign countries; nor will we forget that Nanjing massacre, 300,000 people lost their preciousness instantly 'S life, the once prosperous city has turned into a bloody empty city ... After experiencing too much suffering, how much Chinese people look forward to the rise of China! Hundreds of thousands of descendants of Yan and Huang finally used their blood and sweat to rescue and wake up the long-sleeping oriental male lion Cigarettes For Sale. The establishment of the Communist Party of China has brought a glimmer of light to China in the dark. The establishment of the New China has made us the masters. Reform and opening up have put us on the path of prosperity. Now that we are still a developing country, it is our goal to become a world power. As teenagers, we live in peacetime and sit in spacious and bright classrooms every day to study, and are the treasures in the hearts of parents, but as the new generation of the Chinese nation, we have the responsibility and obligation to provoke this burden for us The great motherland makes a contribution. Although my shoulders are still immature, we must have the perseverance and confidence to take responsibility. I think that now we should study hard for the rise of the Chinese nation Marlboro Red, study the cultural knowledge for the prosperity of the Chinese nation, and practice hard In terms of skills, we will devote our strength to our motherland in the future. The future of the motherland belongs to us, and the future of the motherland will be added by us. The sages are not just for admiration, and history is not just for remembering. Each Chinese character printed on the book is like a long-sounding alarm bell, telling us repeatedly and alerting us at every moment. , The young is strong, the country is strong, the young people are the country Cheap Cigarettes, we have to work harder.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons