classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

hy is this girl so craz

ylq
On the banyan tree by the pond, I heard the sound of summer. On the swing at the playground, only the butterfly stopped on it ... "This song sounded during the performance of the art festival on Friday afternoon." How familiar this song is, how warm it is, childhood, what a wonderful time. "I can't help thinking about it. In childhood Cigarettes Online, even kindergarten and elementary school, you don't have to get up at six in the morning every day. The genius just dawns, and when the father-in-law of the sun is not out, he must carry a heavy schoolbag and go to school It is not necessary to have nine lessons every day, sometimes even the time to end the class; it is not necessary to rush home at noon every day and rush back to school after lunch; nor does it have to cover the sky when the sun goes down every day, and sometimes even When it's getting dark, crowd a bus full of people and rush home in a steady stream of traffic; you don't have to fight every night with piles of homework that seems to be never done, sometimes looking out the window Go, it ��s dark, the night is quiet, and the lights of every house went out one after another, reminding me of my childhood, when I was able to go to school every day, I could play with my friends, and there was no stress. Now it ��s big. Sometimes my parents can take me out to play and see the scenery of Jiangmen, even Hunan and even Macau. Now, there are few such opportunities. Unhappy I arrogantly vented to my parents, and now, when I grow up, I do n��t want to worry about my parents anymore. How beautiful childhood is, forever, the most beautiful melody. I want to go back to childhood and return to that period of happiness. Time. "The dragonflies flew over in the sun, and there were green fields. Watercolor crayons and kaleidoscope, can not draw the rainbow song still lingering in my heart "Dad, mom, I want toys." "Dad, mom, I want to go to the park to play." "Dad, mom, I want to watch TV." In these words, if you ask your parents in childhood, your parents may agree, but if now, your parents will say, "How old are you, do n��t go to study, just think about playing. I am 8 years older than my brother. He is carefree every day. He does n��t have to stay up all night to write his homework. He does n��t have to get up at six in the morning to go to school. He does n��t have to come back at noon to hurry to eat. He has to go to school. Sometimes I am envious and jealous of my younger brother! How good was my childhood! At night, when I was still fighting homework and sleepiness, my younger brother had already fallen asleep; in the morning, when I got up at six, my younger brother still During the week convention, in the afternoon, when I was still studying in school, my brother was playing at home with "Pleasant Goat, Bear and Bear II". How good was my childhood on the street Marlboro Red, how did my brother play and how busy (under safety conditions), others Won't say What; but if it was a 13-year-old girl playing in the street and making trouble Wholesale Cigarettes, someone would say, "Why is this girl so crazy! "In childhood, it ��s so good in a restaurant. No matter how younger brothers eat food, how to play, how to make trouble, no one said; if a 13-year-old girl grabs food, plays, or makes trouble in a restaurant, people will say:" This The girl is really uneducated! "Childhood, that's great! I want to go back to childhood, so I don't have to stay up all night to drive homework and write homework. I don't have to get up to school at six o'clock. I don't have to come back to school at noon. I just want to go back to school. I want to go back to my childhood so that I can play outside without worry. I want to go back to my childhood so that I do n��t have restraints. I do n��t have to act like a lady. I want to go back to my childhood.<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettes
<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons