classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

rs. The plot of parting

ylq
Gardenia began another splendid season. At the corners of the walls, in front of the courtyard, on the balconies, and at the entrances of the corridors, you can see pink and pink, and the wings are lightly spreading the pale white petals like butterflies. They diligently probed the probe upwards, slowly opened the swaddle coat, and quietly blossomed little by little. The faint fragrance spreads towards the entire corridor. The brighter the flower blooms, the more grief spreads. Looking at the gardenia at the entrance of the corridor, I think of you-a girl with white gardenia, the fragrance of gardenia and the temperament of gardenia. You are as beautiful as a gardenia. The first time I saw you was at the junior high school graduation ceremony. You wore a beige dress and stood on the stage and sang "Yet Meet" by Sun Yanzi: "What kind of dialogue do I meet , How far is the future of the person I wait for ... "With just one glance, I remembered you and portrayed the melody of your youthful face like gardenia in my heart. I am your last note. I do n��t know if your soft fingers slide over the black and white piano keys, will you notice my sorrow? Why didn't the wind come late and help me blow away this charming fragrance? I only need white sorrow to accompany me to flow quietly mokingusacigarettes.com. The forest vagina, the green lawn, the rest pavilion on the campus, I am always looking for your figure. I looked through the autumn water in the school hall Marlboro Cigarettes. I am like a dragonfly with wet wings, flying over the young birch forest, accidentally getting on your fingertips. I am willing to turn into an elf of poetry, skim over Murong Xi's poetry, and sing for you, the campus lawn is always green and yellow, yellow and green. It seems that my footsteps were yellow yesterday, and I was greened by my footsteps today. Why is my track so hurried? ����Because I am looking for your figure! The gardenia flowers bloomed warmly and fragrantly on the campus in June Newport 100S, and the rich fragrance filled my sense of smell from time to time, as if that was your taste. In this season, we will leave ... "My silhouette crossed the shallow sorrow. The gardenia flower bloomed on the campus, this season, we will also leave. In the melody of youth, I am still your last note, You will soon forget. The gardenias on the campus are still blooming quietly, but with a little bit of anger, and occasionally parting with sadness and the unrestrained spread of flowers. The plot of parting will be staged this June, but there is no script, no director , Only the protagonist and supporting roles. Who will you be in the plot, and who can I be yours? No script, everything is unknown! I meet you, there is no dialogue, where are you waiting for me now? Will you not Will I leave when this gardenia is the most romantic? Then my expectations for you can only be buried in this sea of ??flowers. Time flies away quietly like a bird. I will stand where the gardenia is blooming, quietly It sucks your taste. It ��s just that time passes away not only expectations but also sorrow.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons